Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

Holiday cottage

[email protected]

PM

Anyone interested in a holiday in North Wales that has a family member with limited mobility, we have a cottage in Snowdonia where we take our daughter who has complex needs, is in a wheelchair and peg fed, but can scoot about on her bottom. The accommodation has 1 king and 1 twin room on the ground level plus 1 twin upstairs. There is one step between the dining room and the lounge and again 1 step into the 2 ground floor bedrooms. The are no other adaptions but would be suitable for a family member who can do standing transfers or assisted walking. We have found many walks and places to visit with her wheelchair or her 3 wheel all terrain buggy, we’ve even carried her up Snowdon when she was 10 with the help of friends as she still fitted in a back pack carrier. Please contact me if you require any further information. Thanks http://www.yrefailswynol.co.uk

14 January 2017 10:20 AM # 1

Becca T

PM

Thank you Carolyn! We live in N. Ireland and would definitely be interested in your holiday cottage sometime

17 January 2017 08:36 PM # 2

Healing Heart

PM
[email protected] - 08 January 2017 06:42 PM

Anyone interested in a holiday in North Wales that has a family member with limited mobility, we have a cottage in Snowdonia where we take our daughter who has complex needs, is in a wheelchair and peg fed, but can scoot about on her bottom. The accommodation has 1 king and 1 twin room on the ground level plus 1 twin upstairs. There is one step between the dining room and the lounge and again 1 step into the 2 ground floor bedrooms. The are no other adaptions but would be suitable for a family member who can do standing transfers or assisted walking. We have found many walks and places to visit with her wheelchair or her 3 wheel all terrain buggy, we’ve even carried her up Snowdon when she was 10 with the help of friends as she still fitted in a back pack carrier. Please contact me if you require any further information. Thanks http://www.yrefailswynol.co.uk

I want a holiday SO BAD! The pictures are so very lovely.  I dream of international traveling again someday.  Part of me thinks if I can wish on it hard enough that it will happen, but I know realistically the chances are slim to none.  But us special needs moms… we can hold onto strong dreams.  I am sure that it will make other families have a very happy stay.

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

22 January 2017 09:07 AM # 3

[email protected]

PM

Thank you and don’t give up xx

Register to Post a Reply