Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

New Years Resolutions

FireflyCommunity

PM

Hello Firefly Community Members…

Do any of you have interesting New Year’s Resolutions you can share with us for 2017?

09 January 2017 09:13 PM # 1

Angelyn

PM

One of my resolutions is to continue looking for and appreciating the joy that can be found in every day, and to focus less on what isn’t going right and focus more on what is going right!

Signature

Angelyn

16 January 2017 06:25 PM # 2

Sylvia

PM

I film just about every special occasion and fun outing we take our daughter on and I noticed the other day that sometimes I’m so busy worrying about what disaster might happen that I don’t really enjoy our happy times while they are happening! I’m going to try to enjoy each happy moment while it is happening and not just later when I watch it on video!!

17 January 2017 09:57 AM # 3

Becca T

PM

I’ve resolved to try to show more happiness/ cheerfulness to my children, and also learn to cook new and exciting meals :)

17 January 2017 08:23 PM # 4

Healing Heart

PM

I decided not to do a resolution this year - (I think it’s from that mommy failure guilt) I resolve to fix or do something and when it’s out of my hands or I can’t for some reason achieve the goal it’s like a big downer. 

So this year I decided to try something different after reading this book - where you pick one word and make that your focus point for the entire year.  Kind of like a power of intention using one word.  This year I picked the word “relief”  because I just need a little relief from all the stress and challenges that come along with special needs parenting.

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

Register to Post a Reply