Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

Rebound therapy

Becca T

PM

hi, has anyone else had the physio do ‘Rebound therapy’ with their child? Our physio did a few sessions with Brielle during the summer, and hoping to get a block in again soon. Basically it’s bouncing and strengthening, working on core stability on a large trampoline! One physio in front and one behind my daughter. She really enjoyed it!! :)

09 October 2016 12:35 PM # 1

inclusive home

PM

My daughter does it at school and she loves it!
When she first started she was sitting and the therapist bouncing her so she had to use her core stability, but they’ve now moved on to assisted standing and bouncing! Physio and fun :)

09 October 2016 05:10 PM # 2

Becca T

PM

That’s great! I’m glad she enjoys it too! It’s nice when their therapy is FUN & exciting for them smile

09 October 2016 08:51 PM # 3

Brody, Me & GDD

PM

I’d love to give this a try with Brody. Someone has started doing it in our local area but it’s literally £1 a minute! Something I definitely need to look into. Be interested to hear from others how they’ve found it. Sounds both fun and beneficial

16 October 2016 11:58 PM # 4

Healing Heart

PM

I don’t think we call it rebound therapy here… but I have had a OT and PT work with my child jumping on a trampoline (when he was smaller) and he did love the motion of it.

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

Register to Post a Reply