Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

Sample Dynamic Movement Orthosis

ylcpo

PM

I work as an orthotist and have got a patient who may benefit from a Dynamic Movement Orthosis but they are very sensitive to certain materials and would like to touch one to see if they can tolerate it against their skin.  I am trying various channels to get my hands on an old DMO that someone would be willing to either part with or else cut a piece from to send me a sample.  If you have one or know someone who has one then please be in touch with me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).  I will be happy to send you my credentials if necessary.

Many thanks.

18 July 2016 12:15 PM # 1

AlwaysRunning

PM

I’ve literally just sent off our old DMOs to a charity. We’ve always found DMO very helpful - have you contacted them directly?

25 July 2016 12:22 PM # 2

AlwaysRunning

PM

Hi - I found a spare one. Do you still need one?

30 September 2016 04:12 AM # 3

Healing Heart

PM

I don’t have a sample of one, but our child has severe sensory challenges to fabrics and textures and handles the DMO well, generally in the States any orthotic company has a sample product that they can provide you with prior to purchase.

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

Register to Post a Reply