Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

Special Needs Calendar

Healing Heart

PM

Anyone have a really good special needs calendar that they love?  I am not a big phone/app person. I prefer the old fashioned write it down in a book type of calendar.  Does something like that exist or do we need to H.A.T.C.H this idea?  What do you all use that you really love?

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

21 January 2016 08:17 PM # 1

maura5boys

PM

My mum buys me a new diary every christmas just big enough to fit in my bag.. it must have the ribbon so im not searching through to find todays date, have at at least 5 lines to each day so I can jote down hospital appointments, physio, hydrotherapy etc!! I like to use it as it’s much easier than apps and technology. . Been using them for 7yrs now and it’s great to go back over them when I’m form filling or just want to reflect on how far we’ve come…..

03 February 2016 12:42 AM # 2

Healing Heart

PM
maura5boys - 21 January 2016 08:17 PM

My mum buys me a new diary every christmas just big enough to fit in my bag.. it must have the ribbon so im not searching through to find todays date, have at at least 5 lines to each day so I can jote down hospital appointments, physio, hydrotherapy etc!! I like to use it as it’s much easier than apps and technology. . Been using them for 7yrs now and it’s great to go back over them when I’m form filling or just want to reflect on how far we’ve come…..

I’m not big on the apps or computer calendaring - I much prefer to write it down, scribble and cross things out and visually see it - besides if I calendared on the computer or phone and either device died - I’d be lost…. HA!  That is a good idea keeping past years for reflection….

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

25 July 2017 06:32 AM # 3

CJMoffitt

PM

Every year I always buy a daily which I usually used to keep it in my bag which I carry during the outing.

Register to Post a Reply