Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

New Snuggingo Line

Healing Heart

PM

We have a traditional Snuggingo Too that we’ve used for years and love.  There are some new models out include a wipe-off model, that are being primarily advertised by Adaptivemall.com

The prices on the original Snuggingo and the Snuggingo too are the same on Amazon.

While the wipe off feature sounds like a great idea, but the Leatherette option can cause your child to stick to it in hot weather, likewise it can retain the cold.  I would only recommend the wipe-off version if you had intentions of using it for limited amounts of time in an indoor highchair or chair support.  It likely wouldn’t be the best option for a wheelchair or outdoor activities.

To view these products they can be found here:
http://www.adaptivemall.com/snuggingo.html?cmp=eblast

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

16 October 2014 10:48 AM # 1

AlwaysRunning

PM

I wonder if you can get these in the UK - I know a few families who would find them helpful.

16 October 2014 02:48 PM # 2

Supermum

PM

These would be perfect for newborns in those huge baby carrier/car seats. Wish I’d had those yrs ago as I always used rolled up tea towels.

16 October 2014 04:32 PM # 3

Healing Heart

PM
AlwaysEating - 16 October 2014 10:48 AM

I wonder if you can get these in the UK - I know a few families who would find them helpful.

I believe they were once available in the UK through Amazon, but were discontinued for sale in the UK earlier this year.  As I had to mail one to a UK family that couldn’t obtain it there.

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

17 October 2014 05:01 PM # 4

emmyisastar

PM

We love our Snuggingos!  We have three and use them in everything from swings to carseats to strollers. . .and even use them just laying around on the lawnchair outside (with supervision of course).  Such a great invention!

Register to Post a Reply