Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

Leckey MyPal

Bella'sMummy

PM

We have two Leckey MyPal chairs - one for home and one for school.  It’s my favourite piece of equipment along with the Breezi Chair.
We have the MyPal in pink, it’s very nice looking.  It positions My daughter so her feet are on the floor and the strap can be used to ensure her bottom is back and she stays secure. She can get herself in and out of it independently from the floor and her walking frame and best of all her friends at school are really jealous of her pretty pink chair!!

14 October 2014 10:37 PM # 1

Supermum

PM

Thanks for the info. I must go and have a look as we are looking a sturdy chair for our son to practice sit to stand, sounds ideal for our job. Although I don’t think he’d be all that keen on a pink one.

16 October 2014 10:55 AM # 2

AlwaysRunning

PM

we’re going to get a leckey pal seat for home too - we have a jenx junior but the straps get so dirty and there’s so many nooks and crannies that its impossible to clean and I want to do some more messy play.

Register to Post a Reply