Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

When the going gets tough

Supermum

PM

I reckoned this was the best place to come and unwind and offload for a bit before the bedtime routine of setting up feeding pump, medications and the fighting with not going to sleep(sigh)is this what the rest of my life will be routines and timetables and appointments, sometimes I feel like I’m gonna drown under it all, im gonna use the garden bench to come and off load when I’m feeling a little down or can’t cope!! Surely I’m not on my own?? I will share the bench if anyone wants to join me xx

14 October 2014 09:20 PM # 1

AlwaysRunning

PM

You have a heavier load than me but I’ll share the bench tonight and offer you a virtual hug x

14 October 2014 09:50 PM # 2

Supermum

PM

Awe thanks hugs are always welcome.

15 October 2014 01:04 AM # 3

Healing Heart

PM

Sending love at the Garden Bench

Image Attachments

someone_there12.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

17 October 2014 07:26 PM # 4

Nathan's Nanny

PM

Bless you. I hope you are feeling better

18 October 2014 12:24 PM # 5

whoopiect

PM

I will share the bench w you. Recently a single Mother as of last year I just realized the two times the couch potatoe moved to fill a bottle, or just hold my toddler while I took care of my son w sn was valuable and although its better hes gone I feel like my children are payibg for it. Also, those two things he did out of the millions in a day were at least two things and double the things that could get done. I feel there isnt enough of me to go around! I just cant keep up with laundry, dishes, scrubbing the floors, changing bedding,  trying to get the kids outside for fresh air seems impossible!  Let alone to and from school, doctor appts., therapies for both kids! I seriously feeling like im drowning lately. I can relate.

19 October 2014 08:17 PM # 6

munam

PM

Hi there Supermum ladybug.  This bench is amazing, and believe you me a lot of people will come along and sit down oni it.  Hi, how are you, a nice smile and see you again all will help.  Just un burdening your thoughts and fears on this bench gets it all off your chest.  This site is wonderful.  Also, I am so grateful I found it after I ordered the Upsee.  We might not know each other. Personally but we are all part of a close, extended family, bound together by our darling children,  just remember whenever things get tough, go into the garden, sit down on that bench and open up your heart.  Hope you feel better xx

19 October 2014 08:19 PM # 7

munam

PM

Hi Healing Heart Ladynird, that’s my motto…...and it’s a bit like the tooth fairy…..I still believe in miracles

20 October 2014 03:09 AM # 8

Healing Heart

PM
munam - 19 October 2014 08:19 PM

Hi Healing Heart Ladynird, that’s my motto…...and it’s a bit like the tooth fairy…..I still believe in miracles

It’s a beautiful motto isn’t it.  We have to keep believing…. always chasing the miracles.  Big hugs

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

Register to Post a Reply