Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

Weehoo bike seat

Runfaster

PM

As a dad I would just like to say how much It means to me having the weehoo, it’s a really comfy seat with a 5 point harness that attaches to the back of my bike meaning me and my son can spend quality time together. When he’s in this it feels normal and he’s really secure and safe in it and can see all around him. i can also keep him on his tube feed as it easily attaches to the back of the seat. £300 well spent.

13 October 2014 10:52 AM # 1

AlwaysRunning

PM

Sounds fab! We’ve just bought one but we’re still a bit hesitant of using it on the roads. Any advice?

13 October 2014 01:46 PM # 2

Runfaster

PM

Start by taking it out on some small roads first i started of with a couple of bags of potatos straped in till i got used to the feel and the balance of it as it is completely different than the normal bike trailers. I use it with the mountain bike instead of the road bike as you have more control on the mountain bike and if you like to stand up on the pedals going up hills be ready for the wee balance shift ” it takes you by surprize the first couple of times ” also dont use clip in pedals and plenty of lights on the back and you’ll be good for the main roads.

13 October 2014 03:54 PM # 3

AlwaysRunning

PM

Thanks that’s great! Off to buy some more lights!

13 October 2014 11:02 PM # 4

Healing Heart

PM

I was just watching a promotional video the other day of the Weehoo iGo (with two seats) but hadn’t heard of anyone who had any experience with the Weehoo.  I know the two seater only one child can pedal where the other seat has the child’s feet stationary. But over all looks about the same as the original Weehoo. Glad to know it’s getting good reviews by users.

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

14 October 2014 08:35 AM # 5

AlwaysRunning

PM

We contemplated the two seater but at 4 and 5 we thought the weight might be too difficult to balance.

15 October 2014 06:24 PM # 6

Runfaster

PM

I think the 2 seater would be ok for in and around parks and on flat ground, I don’t think I’d be brave enough to take out on the public highway.

Register to Post a Reply