Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

Parent teacher meetings

Supermum

PM

Well yesterday was one of the proudest days for us, parent teacher meeting for my 2 eldest kids who are studying A levels, they’ve had do deal with so much from their little brother come about, hospital appointments and admissions, carers in and out of the house, coming home to an empty house, but they continue to do so well in school, it’s lovely when your told your kids are a credit to you and are sitting top of the class. Super proud of them and their achievements.

07 November 2014 10:38 PM # 1

the monkey puzzler

PM

Well done to those two. Think having a special needs sibling must be very tough. But lovely to hear stories like this I’m sure what they’ve had to deal with has helped make them who they are and kids you’re so proud off.

08 November 2014 12:11 AM # 2

Healing Heart

PM
Supermum - 07 November 2014 07:06 PM

Well yesterday was one of the proudest days for us, parent teacher meeting for my 2 eldest kids who are studying A levels, they’ve had do deal with so much from their little brother come about, hospital appointments and admissions, carers in and out of the house, coming home to an empty house, but they continue to do so well in school, it’s lovely when your told your kids are a credit to you and are sitting top of the class. Super proud of them and their achievements.

A big congratulations to beautiful news!

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

Register to Post a Reply