Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

Favourite place for summer holidays?

Kerry-Ann Fender

PM

Where is your favourite place to take your family for a summer holiday? What is it that makes it such a great place?

12 June 2017 04:23 PM # 1

Healing Heart

PM

I think something or somewhere the entire family can enjoy.  I’d love to get back to Morgan’s Wonderland someday in San Antonio, Texas.  That was really a special and fun place. 

I also liked Dallas when I was out there for a guest speaking engagement there were some fun things to do there inbetween my break off from working and my presentation.  They have the JFK museum and a really great 3 story aquarium there…. and Nieman Marcus… if only I could have afforded something from that store!

I also think Florida has some great options, although a tad far - Universal Studios is great, they have Winter there - a Dolphin with one fin which is kind of has a good inspirational message for children with special needs. 

I’d love to get out to California, and see what it is like someday.

I think my favorite still is the UK however,  Northern Ireland will always have a piece of my heart.  In fact it feels daily like I left a piece of myself there that I’m trying to find or get back to.  I know it will never happen, but certainly by far that was my most favorite traveling experience of my life.  Nothing will likely ever compare to it.

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

Register to Post a Reply