Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

Mother’s Day 2017

FireflyCommunity

PM

It’s Mother’s Day on Sunday 26th March here in the UK!

To be in with a chance of winning a bouquet of flowers, comment on this thread and tell us how you will be spending the day.

If you live outside of the UK, just tell us what you would like to do to celebrate Mother’s Day!

22 March 2017 03:46 PM # 1

Catherine sneddon

PM

I will be spending my mother’s day with my two kids skye (10years old) and Louis (8years old)  in our local park having our very first family photos shoot just the 3 of us.

My son is currently 12 weeks seizure free which is the longest he has ever been without a seizure so…we are grabbing the chance to capture some family photos of happier times.

My daughter is a young carers who helps so much in times of dread when Louis has seizures .... I think they both deserve a wee happy photos shoot together to capture their close bond :-)

Sneddon family xx

23 March 2017 08:24 PM # 2

sandrabald

PM

I’ll be spending Mother’s Day morning at the park with our daughter Alexandra whilst my hubby sleeps after his night shift.
In the afternoon, we’ll be going bowling.

25 March 2017 10:24 PM # 3

DutyDruid

PM

We are going to Winchester Science Centre with our 5yo ‘typical’ child and 3yo who has CP and is severely sight impaired. We have booked the planetarium which will be our 3yo’s first experience of a cinema so we are praying it goes well with no tears!! Wish us luck

05 April 2017 09:50 PM # 4

Healing Heart

PM
Catherine sneddon - 22 March 2017 03:46 PM

I will be spending my mother’s day with my two kids skye (10years old) and Louis (8years old)  in our local park having our very first family photos shoot just the 3 of us.

My son is currently 12 weeks seizure free which is the longest he has ever been without a seizure so…we are grabbing the chance to capture some family photos of happier times.

My daughter is a young carers who helps so much in times of dread when Louis has seizures .... I think they both deserve a wee happy photos shoot together to capture their close bond :-)

Sneddon family xx

Congratulations on the celebration of being seizure free!  Hope you had a beautiful Mother’s Day filled with lots of love, laughter, and memories

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

05 April 2017 09:51 PM # 5

Healing Heart

PM
DutyDruid - 25 March 2017 10:24 PM

We are going to Winchester Science Centre with our 5yo ‘typical’ child and 3yo who has CP and is severely sight impaired. We have booked the planetarium which will be our 3yo’s first experience of a cinema so we are praying it goes well with no tears!! Wish us luck

How did your time at the cinema go?  I am sure it was so wonderful to get out as a family.  I haven’t made it to the planetarium yet and my oldest is 8…. so I’m envious. Hopefully we can put that on our “attempt” list soon.

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

Register to Post a Reply