Community Forum icon

Forums

The best place to talk with other special needs families, get advice and support, buy and sell products and get followers for your campaign.

Amazon Echo

AlwaysRunning

PM

Just read the blog post about Alexa and the Amazon Echo. We’d thought of getting one at Christmas then changed our minds - does any one have one and find it helpful or is it just a bit of a gimmick?

Thanks

05 April 2017 09:46 PM # 1

Healing Heart

PM

Honestly I don’t want any of those pieces of crap in my house.  Always Running they have such tremendous capabilities of “spying” on you with those devices.  Not to mention you’re putting your family at more radiation/risk much like cell phone exposure or what we have over here called smart meters… and the all too well cell phone towers that screw with everyone… (yes I’m that mom that truly believes this stuff is affecting our health and well being)... I know there are tons of people out there that would disagree with me.  You don’t need Alexa… if you need someone to talk to - I’ll shoot you my email.  I’m always here and I’ll do my best to find any answers to questions you have…. lol

Signature

Everyday Holds the Possibility of a Miracle

Register to Post a Reply