We asked you, ‘What is the most positive or supportive thing anyone said to you after your child’s diagnosis?’
We posted about all of the lovely things you shared, which you can see here.
Here are even more of the most positive and supportive things that have been said to special needs parents.
- Remember…her first diagnosis is Sarah.
- Focus on the little things he has achieved not what he can’t do.
- She is exactly the same person she was before the diagnosis, but now you know what you need to do to help her.
- Expect him to do everything, just give him a little extra time.
- Google is not always your friend.
- You are doing a good job.
- Forget milestones, remember happy memories.
- You can do this.
- He will write his own story.
- I am here for you.
If you have any positive messages that have stayed with you over the years, let us know in the comments!
The portable activity kit. Fun therapy at home or on the moveFind out more